top of page
Your best choice for moving tip, serving
Calgary and surrounding areas.
You Can Rely on Mr. Nice Guy Movers
So you found a new place!
It's all wonderful and exciting until you start to think about how much stuff you have.
1. Pack an overnight bag containing all the essentials. Chances are, you'll be too tired to unpack your things.
2. Pack the items you will need FIRST in a clear plastic bin. This includes things like a box cutter, paper towels, trash bags, eating utensils, select cookware, power strip, phone chargers, toilet paper tools etc.
The clear bin allows you to see inside; it also separates itself from all of the other cardboard boxes.
3. Wrap your breakables (dishes, glasses, etc.) in clothing to save on bubble wrap.
4. For extra padding, pack your glasses and stemware in clean socks.
5. In addition to labelling what's in your boxes, add what room they'll be going into as well.
Make a list
Have plenty of supplies
Utilize wardrobe boxes
Strategize wardrobe box use
For More Moving Tips Press Below
bottom of page